Monday, August 16, 2010

Get ready, cause this ain't funny...

The progress of Troll Version is about to slow down...

ok so I started my first day of school today (not underage b& I am a senior)

So I signed up for a bunch of programming, animation and photoshop classes cause I had all my credits except 2 and told my guidance counselor I wanted to major in graphic design

I GOT TROLL'D HARD

the bitch gives me calculus AB AP and BC AP, Chemistry honors, English 101&102, Econ/Gov, ART FUCKING BASICS OUT OF NOWHERE, western civ 101&102 and psychology AP

I was like da fuck
most of those classes are for college credit and my parents got really proud and shit so I couldn't drop em

I was expecting a ton of easy computer classes were I could do the work in like 15 minutes and then work on Troll Version for the rest of class like I did last year

...Chemistry might be fun cause it is like 95% girls and they are all 10th grade, but the rest sucks dick though

I will try and bring my laptop to work on it during lunch and art lol so I don't let you guys down

2 comments:

  1. Prof. Keeling here.

    This is not a localized issue, it's universal.

    Fucking counselors are always the least helpful personnel on ANY campus; it's not that they're malicious, they simply don't give a fuck.

    Anyway man, you need to fix that shit; I understand the whole proud parents thing, but take one or two classes that won't be as much help to you for college shit (or classes you think you have a good chance of failing) and get them changed for whatever Computer Science / Programming classes your school has.

    I just took CS1 last year in my Senior year, and at the end of the year, I REALLY regretted not starting it in my Sophomore year. You don't want to miss it, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I have taken 4 programming classes already so it isn't a huge deal

    I tried to get it changed but the classes I need are only given at one block so I have no flexibility

    I did get psychology changed to another computer programming class

    ReplyDelete